Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Surprise Surprise





What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Roman Catholic

You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.


Roman Catholic


100%

Neo orthodox


86%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


71%

Emergent/Postmodern


64%

Fundamentalist


39%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


29%

Reformed Evangelical


14%

Classical Liberal


14%

Modern Liberal


4%





What I find interesting is not my highest score, but the scores that follow. 86% Neo-Orthodox? 71% Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan? But - my favorite - I'm 39% Fundamentalist. I hope Jim West can still like the other 61% of me.

1 comment:

S said...

Now what would be interesting is to see a annual history of your scores from this quiz, and see the changes.