Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, the hiatus is over. I said that I was going to take time off from blogging until I figured out what I'm going to do school-wise and a solution has arrived. I've been accepted to transfer down to East Carolina University in Greenville, NC. This is one of the 16 UNC campuses, thus it's a state school which makes it exceptionally more affordable than my two previous schools (both private schools). I'm transferring in as a Junior (which makes this my 3rd Junior year - I really just love not ever being a senior). A semester off from school has assured me I'm meant for academia - I've been miserable. I've wanted papers and tests and such. I've gotten a lot of good reading in on my own (re-reading N.T. Wright's New Testament and the People of God, E.P. Sanders Jesus and Judaism, Bultmann's Theology of the New Testament, and a variety of other books). So, this is very good news and I'm really looking forward to moving ahead with my education.

6 comments:

Brandon said...

Good to see your blog back online, Josh. I have a friend who got his BA at Eastern Carolina in religion and he ended up just fine, so I have much confidence in you!

Anonymous said...

welcome back Josh, we're glad you're back blogging!

JJMONDE said...

I am really glad. I am just a french reader of your blog and I am happy that you have find a solution for your study.
Welcome Back
Jean-Sebastien

Christopher Cuddy said...

Josh,

Equilibrium has once again been restored to the blogging world...

Good to have you back, bro!


Blessings and prayers,

Chris

T said...

Josh, glad to hear you've found a resolution to your school situation. And glad you're back in the blogosphere!

James Pate said...

Welcome back, Josh! I thought you might be back when I saw that Tilling had quoted you.