Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, the hiatus is over. I said that I was going to take time off from blogging until I figured out what I'm going to do school-wise and a solution has arrived. I've been accepted to transfer down to East Carolina University in Greenville, NC. This is one of the 16 UNC campuses, thus it's a state school which makes it exceptionally more affordable than my two previous schools (both private schools). I'm transferring in as a Junior (which makes this my 3rd Junior year - I really just love not ever being a senior). A semester off from school has assured me I'm meant for academia - I've been miserable. I've wanted papers and tests and such. I've gotten a lot of good reading in on my own (re-reading N.T. Wright's New Testament and the People of God, E.P. Sanders Jesus and Judaism, Bultmann's Theology of the New Testament, and a variety of other books). So, this is very good news and I'm really looking forward to moving ahead with my education.

6 comments:

Brandon said...

Good to see your blog back online, Josh. I have a friend who got his BA at Eastern Carolina in religion and he ended up just fine, so I have much confidence in you!

mike said...

welcome back Josh, we're glad you're back blogging!

Jean Sebastien said...

I am really glad. I am just a french reader of your blog and I am happy that you have find a solution for your study.
Welcome Back
Jean-Sebastien

Christopher Cuddy said...

Josh,

Equilibrium has once again been restored to the blogging world...

Good to have you back, bro!


Blessings and prayers,

Chris

TBrookins said...

Josh, glad to hear you've found a resolution to your school situation. And glad you're back in the blogosphere!

James Pate said...

Welcome back, Josh! I thought you might be back when I saw that Tilling had quoted you.